The Addison on Amelia Island is located in the historic town of Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island in northeast Florida. Our Amelia Island, FL bed and breakfast is 27 miles from Jacksonville Airport, 4 miles from the Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport, and within walking distance of Fernandina Harbor Marina.
Driving Directions to Our Amelia Island, FL Bed and Breakfast
- From Jacksonville Airport, take I-95 North.
- Take Exit 373 off of I-95 (formerly Exit 129).
- Drive 14.5 miles east on A1A toward the ocean. After crossing over the Intracoastal Waterway Bridge and onto Amelia Island, A1A becomes 8th Street.
- Continue on 8th Street to the traffic lights at Beech Street (at the 14.5 mile mark) and turn left on Beech.
- Go two blocks and turn right on South 6th Street.
- Turn right again on Ash Street. That will put you in front of the inn which is on the corner of Ash and 7th Street. Find a parking spot and come on in!
For those of you with GPS devices in your cars, the GPS coordinates of the inn are: N 30° 40′ 10″ and W 81° 27′ 36″.
View Larger Map
We look forward to welcoming you to our Amelia Island, FL bed and breakfast.