We recommend you become acquainted with guest guidelines at The Addison on Amelia Island. Doing so will ensure that you get the most of your stay at our Amelia Island inn.
- A 2-night minimum stay may be required on weekend nights; either Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday. 3-night stays may be required during special events and festivals.
- All prices at our Amelia Island inn are for one night double occupancy. An additional person in a room can be reserved on a limited basis (Rooms 6 and 7 only). There is a $100 per night fee for an additional person in the room with a two-night minimum. Advance reservations must be made.
- We welcome children over the age of 16 only.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to festivals, events and special discount offers. All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A deposit equal to one night’s lodging is required to secure a reservation at our Amelia Island inn. This amount will be billed to the credit card at the time of reservation confirmation. The balance is due on check in.
- We also accept gift certificates from BedAndBreakfast.com and BnBFinder.com. Room rate specials are not applicable to reservations that are paid for using these third party gift certificates.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Please notify us at 904-277-1604 if a late check in is required. Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Reservations are required to stay at our Amelia Island inn. Please access the online reservation form or call us at 1-800-943-1604 (USA only) or at 904-277-1604 during office hours (10:00 AM through 9:00 PM seven days per week).
- The Addison is a non-smoking environment including all rooms, common areas, the courtyard and decks. An additional charge of $150 will be billed to rooms that require extra cleaning due to the smell of smoke.
- There are animals on the property but pets are not permitted in the guest rooms of our Amelia Island inn.
- Deposits, less a $25 processing fee, will be refunded provided reservations are cancelled at least 14 days before arrival.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will result in deposits being held for use in a future reservation. For reservations with multiple rooms, cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will result in deposits being forfeited. Consideration will be made if the rooms can be re-booked.
- Failure to check in or cancel a reservation will result in the entire stay being charged.
- If the Inn is closed due to a storm-related evacuation order then deposits will be fully refunded.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Amelia Island inn and beautiful location on Florida’s Fernandina Beach.