The Addison on Amelia Island is located in the historic town of Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island in northeast Florida. Our Amelia Island, FL bed and breakfast is 27 miles from the Jacksonville Airport, 4 miles from the Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport, and within walking distance of Fernandina Harbor Marina.
Driving Directions to Our Amelia Island, FL Bed and Breakfast
- From Jacksonville Airport, take I-95 North.
- Take Exit 373 off I-95 (formerly Exit 129).
- Drive 14.5 miles east on A1A toward the ocean. After crossing over the Intracoastal Waterway Bridge and onto Amelia Island, A1A becomes 8th Street.
- Continue on 8th Street to the traffic lights at Beech Street (at the 14.5 mile mark) and turn left on Beech.
- Go two blocks and turn right on South 6th Street.
- Turn right again on Ash Street. This will put you in front of the inn which is on the corner of Ash and 7th Street. Street parking is available in front of the inn and also in the brick driveway on the west side of the inn.
For those of you with GPS devices in your cars, the GPS coordinates of the inn are: N 30° 40′ 10″ and W 81° 27′ 36″.
If you don’t want to rent a car for your visit we recommend Phil of Montego Transportation to get you to and from the airport. Phil has towncars for the price of a cab and is extremely reliable. Be sure to give Phil your flight number so that he can track your arrival at JAX. Phil Huber, Montego Transportation, 904-583-7337.
View Larger Map
We look forward to welcoming you to our Amelia Island, FL bed and breakfast.