The Addison on Amelia Island is located in the historic town of Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island in northeast Florida. Our Amelia Island, FL bed and breakfast is 27 miles from the Jacksonville Airport, 4 miles from the Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport, and within walking distance of Fernandina Harbor Marina.
Directions from Jacksonville International Airport to The Addison on Amelia Island
- Take I-95 North From Jacksonville Airport.
- Take Exit 373 off I-95 North, FL A1A/200
- Drive 14.5 miles east on FL A1A/200. After crossing the Thomas J Shave Jr Bridge and onto Amelia Island, A1A/200 becomes 8th Street.
- Continue on 8th Street to the traffic light at Beech Street (at the 14.5 mile mark) and turn left on Beech.
- Go two blocks and turn right on South 6th Street.
- Turn right again on Ash Street. This will put you in front of the inn which is on the corner of Ash and 7th Street. Free on-street parking is available in front of the inn on Ash Street and also in the brick driveway on the west side of the inn off Ash Street.
For those of you with GPS devices in your cars, the GPS coordinates of the inn are: N 30° 40′ 10″ and W 81° 27′ 36″.
If you don’t want to rent a car for your visit we recommend Affordable Transportation, 904-556-2872. Once on the island, there is a “hop-on, hop-off” bus that provides transportation from the downtown district to the beach and other areas of Amelia Island. If you decide to take a day trip, Enterprise Rent A Car is located at 2240 S 8th Street, 904-261-1050.
View Larger Map
We look forward to welcoming you to our Amelia Island, FL bed and breakfast.