What You Need to Know About Your Stay at Our Amelia Island Inn
We recommend you become acquainted with guest guidelines at The Addison on Amelia Island to ensure a most enjoyable stay at our Amelia Island inn.
- Per CDC guidelines and FRLA recommendations dated 7/26/2021, face masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated guests and staff at The Addison on Amelia Island. Ron and I will resume wearing a mask for breakfast and happy hour service. Housekeeping staff will not enter a guest’s room during their stay unless requested.
- Reservations are required to stay at our Amelia Island inn. Please access the Online Reservation Form or call us at 904-277-1604 during office hours (10:00 AM through 6:00 PM seven days per week).
- A 2-night minimum stay may be required on weekend nights, either Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday; 3-night stays may be required during special events and festivals.
- All prices at our Amelia Island inn are for one night double occupancy. An additional person in a room can be reserved on a limited basis (Rooms 6 and 7 only). There is a $100 fee for an additional person in the room with a two-night minimum. Advance reservations must be made.
- We welcome children over the age of 16 only.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to festivals, events, and special packages. All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. A deposit equal to one night’s lodging plus applicable taxes is required to secure a reservation at our Amelia Island inn. This amount will be billed to the credit card at the time of reservation confirmation and the balance is due at checkout.
- We also accept gift certificates from BedAndBreakfast.com, BnBFinder.com, and Select Registry. BedAndBreakfast.com allows a maximum of $500 in gift cards per stay. BedAndBreakfast.com also does not allow their gift cards to be combined with the inn’s special offerings. Use of gift certificates must be communicated at the time of reservation.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Please notify us at 904-277-1604 if a late check-in is required. Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Dietary preferences must be communicated at the time of reservation. We will do our best to accommodate late notifications.
Non-Smoking / Vaping / E-Cigarette Policy
- The Addison is a non-smoking environment including all guest rooms, common areas, porches, courtyard, and decks. Vaping and the use of e-cigarettes are also prohibited. An additional charge of $150 will be billed to rooms that require extra cleaning due to the smell of smoke.
- There are animals on the property but pets are not permitted in the guest rooms of our Amelia Island inn.
Damage and Removal of Guestroom Items Policy
- A $150 fee will be assessed for damage to a guestroom or furniture in the guestroom. Guests are required to communicate damage or items not in working order to the innkeepers.
- A $150 fee will be assesed for makeup stains on towels and linens. Makeup remover towels and toilettes are provided in each guestroom.
- Gift shop items, such as coasters, beach towels, and Do Not Disturb signs removed from the guestroom and not paid for by the guest at departure will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- Cancellations greater than 14 days before arrival will result in a refund of the deposit, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will result in the deposit, less the $50 cancellation fee, being held for use in a future reservation.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms greater than 14 days before arrival will result in a $50 cancellation fee per room and a refund of the balance of the deposit.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms within 14 days of arrival will result in deposits being forfeited.
- Failure to check-in or cancel a reservation will result in the entire reservation being charged.
- If the Inn is closed due to a storm-related evacuation order or pandemic, deposits will be fully refunded.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Amelia Island inn and beautiful location on Florida’s Fernandina Beach.