We recommend you become acquainted with guest guidelines at The Addison on Amelia Island to ensure a most enjoyable stay at our Amelia Island inn.
- Policies for COVID-19 per Executive Orders 2020-80 and 2020-82 issued by Florida Gov. DeSantis and Nassau County Executive Order Number 12:
- Guests traveling from New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut are required to self-quarantine for 14 days or the duration of their stay, whichever is shorter
- Guests traveling from New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut will be submitted to the Amelia Island Tourist Development Council for each day of their stay
- Guests traveling from New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut will be submitted to the Nassau County Health Department
- Guests traveling from New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut will be required to wear masks in the common areas (check-in, parlor, dining room, and veranda) of the inn
- Reservations are required to stay at our Amelia Island inn. Please access the Online Reservation Form or call us at 904-277-1604 during office hours (10:00 AM through 6:00 PM seven days per week).
- A 2-night minimum stay may be required on weekend nights, either Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday; 3-night stays may be required during special events and festivals.
- All prices at our Amelia Island inn are for one night double occupancy. An additional person in a room can be reserved on a limited basis (Rooms 6 and 7 only). There is a $100 fee for an additional person in the room with a two-night minimum. Advance reservations must be made.
- We welcome children over the age of 16 only.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to festivals, events and special packages. All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A deposit equal to one night’s lodging plus applicable taxes is required to secure a reservation at our Amelia Island inn. This amount will be billed to the credit card at the time of reservation confirmation and the balance is due at checkout.
- We also accept gift certificates from BedAndBreakfast.com, BnBFinder.com, and Select Registry. BedAndBreakfast.com allows a maximum of $500 in gift cards per stay. BedAndBreakfast.com also does not allow their gift cards to be combined with the inn’s special offerings. Use of gift certificates must be communicated at the time of reservation.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Please notify us at 904-277-1604 if a late check in is required. Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Dietary preferences must be communicated at the time of reservation. We will do our best to accommodate late notifications.
Non-Smoking / Vaping / E-Cigarette Policy
- The Addison is a non-smoking environment including all guest rooms, common areas, porches, courtyard and decks. Vaping and the use of e-cigarettes is also prohibited. An additional charge of $150 will be billed to rooms that require extra cleaning due to the smell of smoke.
- There are animals on the property but pets are not permitted in the guest rooms of our Amelia Island inn.
- Cancellations greater than 14 days before arrival will result in a refund of the deposit, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will result in the deposit, less the $50 cancellation fee, being held for use in a future reservation.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms greater than 14 days before arrival will result in a $50 cancellation fee per room and a refund of the balance of the deposit.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms within 14 days of arrival will result in deposits being forfeited.
- Failure to check in or cancel a reservation will result in the entire reservation being charged.
- If the Inn is closed due to a storm-related evacuation order or pandemic, deposits will be fully refunded.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Amelia Island inn and beautiful location on Florida’s Fernandina Beach.