We recommend you become acquainted with guest guidelines at The Addison on Amelia Island. Doing so will ensure that you get the most of your stay at our Amelia Island inn.
- A 2-night minimum stay may be required on weekend nights; either Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday. 3-night stays may be required during special events and festivals.
- All prices at our Amelia Island inn are for one night double occupancy. An additional person in a room can be reserved on a limited basis (Rooms 6 and 7 only). There is a $100 per night fee for an additional person in the room with a two-night minimum. Advance reservations must be made.
- We welcome children over the age of 16 only.
- Rates are subject to change without notice due to festivals, events and special discount offers. All rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A deposit equal to one night’s lodging plus applicable taxes is required to secure a reservation at our Amelia Island inn. This amount will be billed to the credit card at the time of reservation confirmation and the balance is due at checkout.
- We also accept gift certificates from BedAndBreakfast.com and BnBFinder.com. BedAndBreakfast.com allows a maximum of $500 in gift cards per stay. BedAndBreakfast.com also does not allow their gift cards to be combined with the inn’s special offerings. Also, per BedAndBreakfast.com guidelines, you must disclose usage of the cards at the time of reservation.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Please notify us at 904-277-1604 if a late check in is required. Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Reservations are required to stay at our Amelia Island inn. Please access the online reservation form or call us at 1-800-943-1604 (USA only) or at 904-277-1604 during office hours (10:00 AM through 6:00 PM seven days per week).
- Dietary preferences must be communicated at the time of reservation. We will do our best to accommodate late notifications.
Non-Smoking / Vaping / E-Cigarette Policy
- The Addison is a non-smoking environment including all rooms, common areas, the courtyard and decks. An additional charge of $150 will be billed to rooms that require extra cleaning due to the smell of smoke.
- Vaping and the use of e-cigarettes is permitted in the guest rooms and on the porch in front of your guest room but not in the common areas (gardens, main house, veranda, front porch).
- There are animals on the property but pets are not permitted in the guest rooms of our Amelia Island inn.
- Cancellations at least 14 days before arrival will result in a refund of the desposit, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will result in the deposit, less the $50 cancellation fee, being held for use in a future reservation.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms at least 14 days before arrival will result in a $50 cancellation fee per room and a refund of the balance of the deposit.
- Cancellations for reservations with multiple rooms within 14 days of arrival will result in deposits being forfeited.
- Failure to check in or cancel a reservation will result in the entire stay being charged.
- If the Inn is closed due to a storm-related evacuation order deposits will be fully refunded.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Amelia Island inn and beautiful location on Florida’s Fernandina Beach.