Island Hop Craft Beer Fest
- Date & Time: October 7, 2023.
- Location: Central Park | 1200 Atlantic Ave, Fernandina Beach, Florida, US
- Participating Breweries: See the FAQ Section below.
- Time: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for general admission | Noon to 4:00 p.m. for VIP
- Age Range: All ages; children under 12 do not require a ticket.
- Discounted General Admission Tickets Available for The Addison on Amelia Island Guests
Planning Your Island Hop Craft Beer Fest Experience on Amelia Island
The Island Hop Craft Beer Fest is a highly anticipated event by locals and visitors alike and is integrated into the greater weekend of activities and fun-filled events known as Island Hop. This craft beer festival showcases local and regional brewers - all designed to be a family-friendly experience to enjoy! With the vast variety of craft beer to indulge in, we recommend trying something new from some of the island's best.
Frequently Asked Quesitons
Yes, you're welcome to purchase tickets in advance, on-site, and discounted general admission tickets are available for The Addison on Amelia Island guests!
VIP Tickets & What's Included:
- Price: $75/ticket
- An extra hour of tasting with access starting at 12 p.m.
- An exclusive tasting glass.
- Complimentary swag.
- Access to VIP restrooms on-site at the festival.
General Admission & What's Included:
- Price: $50/ticket
- A tasting glass.
- Unlimited access to tasting sessions starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Children ticket prices include:
- Over 12: $10/ticket.
- Under 12: Free!
Non-Drinker Tickets & What's Included:
- Price: $20/ticket
- Access to the festival.
- Enjoying the food trucks (standard with all tickets).
- Does not permit alcohol tasting.
The list of participating restaurants for the Amelia Island Shrimp Challenge is certainly vast and varied, but there are a few highlights to note upfront.
- Amelia Island Brewing Company
- Mocama Beer Company
- The Brew Shed
- First Love Brewing
- Disco Witch Brewing
- Marlin and Barrel Distillery
- SJ Brewing Co.
The festival will proudly offer wine and spirit at this year's event, in addition to the vast selection of beers. You'll certainly be in for a treat!
Yes, complement your beer, wine, or other spirit with delicious cuisine from the local food trucks. There will undoubtedly be something to enjoy and please your palette!
Those who come to enjoy tasting an array of savory brews will love knowing that proceeds from the event go towards supporting Fernandina Beach Main Street, a local non-profit organization promoting preserving area history within a business-friendly and vibrant space on Amelia Island.